Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Filtra por categorías





(function($) { $(document).ready(function(){ $('#ov-icono-social-fijo').click(function(){ $('#icono-social-1').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-1'); $('#icono-social-2').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-2'); $('#icono-social-3').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-3'); $('#icono-social-4').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-4'); }); }); })( jQuery );

Home/ Services/ Humanitarian Parole

Complete Guide to Humanitarian Parole for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans

Find out how Humanitarian Parole facilitates safe and legal entry to the U.S. for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans.

Get FREE Consultation

What is Humanitarian Parole?

Humanitarian Parole is a process that allows nationals or citizens of Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela, in situations of urgent humanitarian reasons, to enter the United States in a safe and orderly manner for a period of 2 years. It is essential to have a sponsor to support you during your stay in the country.

Who qualifies as a sponsor?

To become a sponsor, it is necessary:

  • Have legal status in the United States.
  • Residence in the country.
  • Have sufficient financial resources to cover your expenses during your stay.

Types of sponsors

  • U.S. citizens.
  • Permanent or temporary residents.
  • Asylum seekers, refugees and persons with permission to stay legally.
  • Persons with TPS and deferred action beneficiaries.

Who can be my sponsor?

It is not necessary for the sponsor to be a family member. Any person who meets USCIS requirements can be your sponsor.


Learn about the advantages of being an unaccompanied minor

No matter how you entered the United States, you can always apply for this application.

You will not have to prove that you have a sponsor or financial support, simply because you are a minor.

In addition, you may be exempt from paying application fees.

Can my sponsor also sponsor my spouse and children?

Yes, there is no limit to the number of beneficiaries a sponsor can support, as long as it has the financial capacity to help each of them.

Who can apply for Humanitarian Parole?

Nationals or citizens of Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua or Venezuela, who are outside the United States.

Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age of any nationality.

If your child is under 18 years of age, he/she must travel with a parent or legal guardian in order to apply for the process.


Discover the advantages of Humanitarian Parole and how it can transform your life in the United States, from work authorization to reunification with your loved ones.

Work legally

You can obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) to work legally in the United States, facilitating your integration and economic stability.

Social Security

Obtain your social security number, essential to access employment benefits, public services and to establish yourself legally in the country.

Family Union

Take advantage of the opportunity to reunite with family members who were far away, strengthening family ties and making up for lost time.

Peace of mind and security

You will receive protection from the government, allowing you to feel safer and more secure during your stay in the United States.

Migratory Future

You will have the possibility to apply for other immigration processes, facilitating your path to permanent residency if you meet the requirements.

If you have come this far, it is because you need help.

At Immigration Solution we understand your situation and we know how difficult it is to live in fear, we are willing to accompany you throughout your immigration process from beginning to end.

More than 30 years of experience.

Frequently Asked Questions Humanitarian Parole

Explore our answers to frequently asked questions about the Humanitarian Parole application process and the requirements needed to obtain this important benefit.

Haven’t found what you need?

Write us your question

and we will solve it for you.

+1 (678) 740-8042

We want to hear from you! Fill out our form with your question and we will be happy to help you.

Haven't found what you need?

Write us your question

and we will solve it for you.

+1 (678) 740-8042

We want to hear from you! Fill out our form with your question and we will be happy to help you.