Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Filtra por categorías





(function($) { $(document).ready(function(){ $('#ov-icono-social-fijo').click(function(){ $('#icono-social-1').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-1'); $('#icono-social-2').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-2'); $('#icono-social-3').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-3'); $('#icono-social-4').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-4'); }); }); })( jQuery );

Home/ Services/ Waiver in the U.S.

Get your U.S. Waiver
today with Our Team of Waiver Experts!

Get advice from our immigration experts to resolve your U.S. Forgiveness quickly and effectively. ¡Contact us now!

Get FREE Consultation

What is a U.S. Waiver?

A waiver in the U.S. is a special application where you ask the U.S. to apologize to the U.S. for certain offenses such as having entered in an irregular manner or having grounds for inadmissibility.

In order to know whether or not to apply, you should first analyze and review your immigration status with an immigration attorney who has the experience and knowledge necessary to assist you in your application.

Under what circumstances can I request a Pardon?

Generally, you will need to initiate a Pardon when you have had or are having any inconvenience with your immigration status, such as:

  • criminal record, irregular income or difficulties in obtaining a visa.

There are three types of Forgiveness, each for different situations:


I-601 (Pardon for Cause of Inadmissibility):

This type of waiver is used when you have a reason that makes you inadmissible to the United States for having committed a crime or felony.


I-601A (Irregular Entry Pardon):

This can be used if you are in the United States and had an irregular entry or have accumulated unlawful presence and are in the process of resolving your immigration status in the country.


I-212 (Waiver of Removal Proceedings):

You can apply if you wish to re-enter the United States after being deported. You are required to have a deportation order issued and be out of the country at the time you apply for this waiver. In addition, you must have a valid reason for your application to be approved.

What do I need to get my Pardon right?

To get your Pardon right, you will need to provide all the required information and documentation. This may include criminal records, proof of your stay in the United States, and other relevant documents. We will help you gather everything you need.


Resolved Cases

I received my approval, what do I do now?

Once you are pardoned by the United States, you will receive your Welcome Letter (Letter of Approval)!

This means that your application has been approved and you are one step closer to resolving your immigration problems. Now, it is important to follow the instructions provided in the letter and our team of experts to be aware of the next steps you should take.


We recommend that you contact us as soon as possible to discuss your immigration status and determine the best course of action. Nuestro equipo de expertos está aquí para ayudarte en cada paso del proceso y asegurarnos de que entiendas tus opciones y derechos.

If you have come this far, it is because you need help.

At Immigration Solution we understand your situation and we know how difficult it is to live in fear, we are willing to accompany you throughout your immigration process from beginning to end.

More than 30 years of experience.

Haven’t found what you need?

Write us your question

and we will solve it for you.

+1 (678) 740-8042

We want to hear from you! Fill out our form with your question and we will be happy to help you.

Haven't found what you need?

Write us your question

and we will solve it for you.

+1 (678) 740-8042

We want to hear from you! Fill out our form with your question and we will be happy to help you.