Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Filtra por categorías





(function($) { $(document).ready(function(){ $('#ov-icono-social-fijo').click(function(){ $('#icono-social-1').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-1'); $('#icono-social-2').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-2'); $('#icono-social-3').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-3'); $('#icono-social-4').toggleClass('mover-icono-social-4'); }); }); })( jQuery );

Home/ Services/ Fiancé Visa

What is the fiancé visa and how to obtain it to get married in the United States?

Do you want to get married in the USA? With the fiancé visa, you can make it happen. Find out how to obtain it and what steps to follow. Start your application today!

Get FREE Consultation

What is the
K-1 Visa or Fiancé Visa?

This visa is for the foreign fiancé(e) who is engaged to be married to a U.S. citizen, also known as the fiance or fiancé(e) visa.


Once the foreign national is granted a fiance visa, he/she must marry the U.S. citizen upon arrival in the United States.

Requirements to apply for a Visa for engaged persons

Be a U.S. citizen and have a foreign fiancé(e).

Intend to marry your fiancé(e) when he/she enters the United States.

The fiancé(e) must be willing to marry the U.S. citizen and do so within 90 days of entry into the United States.

You must have met your fiancé(e) in person, showing that you have met at least once in the last two years. .

Both must be able to marry and if married before, the marriage must have been legally annulled.

How to start the procedures

To obtain a K-1 visa and get married in the United States, it is essential to follow these detailed steps. Each of them is explained below:


Discover the advantages of obtaining a fiancé visa

You meet your fiancé(e)

The K-1 Visa allows you to unite in the United States with your partner and consolidate your relationship by getting married.

Job opportunities

As soon as your fiancé(e) enters the country with the granted visa, he/she will have access to a work permit and will have more job opportunities.


You will be able to access a travel permit to leave and enter the United States by complying with the following.

Permanent residence

Upon your fiancé(e)’s entry into the United States and your marriage, you as the U.S. spouse may apply for adjustment of status.

Becoming a U.S. Citizen

After you have permanent residency, you can begin the process of applying for your spouse’s citizenship.

Knows the

Recommendations to prepare

It is essential that you gather all the evidence showing that you have a solid relationship and have met in person.

Look for all evidence showing that they have seen each other physically during the last two years since they made the application.

Demonstrate that you intend to marry within the first 90 days of entry into the United States by collecting supporting evidence, including dates, is essential.

Has evidence to support how the U.S. citizen can financially support the fiancé(e).

Gather all updated medical documentation.

You must also have documentation of your criminal record.

Don’t forget it! As a foreign fiancé(e), after traveling to the United States and marrying your U.S. citizen partner, you must remain married.

If you have come this far, it is because you need help.

At Immigration Solution we understand your situation and we know how difficult it is to live in fear, we are willing to accompany you throughout your immigration process from beginning to end.

More than 30 years of experience.

Haven’t found what you need?

Write us your question

and we will solve it for you.

+1 (678) 740-8042

We want to hear from you! Fill out our form with your question and we will be happy to help you.

Haven't found what you need?

Write us your question

and we will solve it for you.

+1 (678) 740-8042

We want to hear from you! Fill out our form with your question and we will be happy to help you.